Tournaments at Lake Wales Country Club
Lake Wales Country Club is a private country club that offers our members as well as public players, public player outing groups and community groups the opportunity to host their next golf outing or tournament at this beautiful Donald Ross destination designed golf course.
We have many dates available. Our golf outing and restaurant packages can be designed to meet your needs at every level. Our professional staff stands ready to assist you.
When it comes to outings, Lake Wales Country Club cannot be beat. Our venue offers groups, a well-conditioned Donald Ross golf course that will challenge the "novice" or "experienced" golfer. Call Jeff Cothran or Grace Hoff at (901)386-6951 to start booking your next event.
Here are just some of the services that we provide to make your event a success:
- Scorecards, rule sheets, hole location sheets.
- Bag service.
- Help with arranging contests for your players: putting competitions and closest-to-the-pin contests, for example.
- Scoring on professionally-produced score boards to enhance the tournament experience.
- Full use of our excellent practice facility is provided with unlimited range balls so that players can warm up for the event.
- We can also produce all gift certificates that you need for your tournament prizes .
- Our staff will assist with press releases announcing results of your event.
Green and cart fees per player are $40 in April-May and October-November and $30 from June-September. In those months, outings may generally be scheduled on any day of the week. During the winter season, the cost is $50 per player.
Several lunch buffets are available for golfers before their events. Possibilities include:
- Hamburgers and hot dogs with condiments ($11.95).
- Barbecued chicken ($15.95).
- Fajitas ($12.95).
- Beverage packages are extra.
We also have large and spacious banquet facilities that can hold as many as 300 people at an awards banquet following your tournament. Our chef offers dozens of dinner options, and we welcome the chance to customize a menu for you to finish off your outing in smashing style.
Please complete the request form to receive more information or call
Jeff Cothran, General Manager/PGA Life Member or Grace Hoff, F&B Manager at (901)386-6951.